Please click on the icon below to access our School Counseling App. This App will enable students and parents to easily access resources and connect with their counselor.
For information on the topics or programs listed below contact Ms. Charitonuk or Ms. Moses at (410) 751-3545.
- Counseling Referral Resources
- Mental Health Resources
- Enrollment Forms
- Carroll County Health Department Programs and Services
- Get Connected: Local Family Resources
- Johns Hopkins University: Center for Talented Youth
- Summer Enrichment
- Community Agency Numbers
- Counseling Appointment Request
- Bullying, Harassment, or Intimidation Reporting Form
- Student Assistance Program Referral
- Cancer Support Group
- Courage Kids Support Group
- Teen Help Line
TO REPORT suspected child or adult physical and sexual abuse, neglect, and/or mental injury,
call Carroll County Department of Social Services at 410-386-3434 twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.