Winter Concert Details:
- Monday, December 10: 7th Grade Choir & 7th Grade Band - 6:00pm
8th Grade Choir & 8th Grade Band - 7:30pm
- Monday, December 17: 7th & 8th Grade Orchestra - 6:00pm
- Thursday, January 17: 6th Grade Orchestra, Band & Chorus - 6:30pm
Carroll County Public Schools is again offering a Gifted and Talented Visual Arts Saturday Enrichment Program for students in grades 6th through 8th grade. This program provides students the opportunity to explore many types of art materials, processes and styles of Art with Carroll County Visual Arts Instructors. If students are interested, they should see Mrs. Novak to pick up an information packet, which outlines the student portfolio requirements to apply. Portfolios and applications will need to be submitted to Mrs. Novak by Nov.2nd, ready for the county screening committee to review.
The ORMS Book Fair will be held the week of October 22 - 25 with Friday, October 26 being a pick up order day only.
New this year will be our evening Book Fair held on Wednesday, October 24 after school until 6:30pm at A Likely Story Bookstore in downtown Sykesville with a performance by our own Lauren Satterfield and her sister Lindsay.
More information will be coming from the PTA regarding the Book Fair.
TNL Shout Outs for October will be $.50. All monies collectted will go towards the American Red Cross Disaster Relief.
Lifetouch will be taking makeup pictures on November 19 between 11:00am and 1:30pm. More information will be coming out the closer it gets to November 19th.
The school nurse, Beth Cox is hosting a Flu Shot Clinic for Students on October 22. More information will be sent out soon.
Hearing & Vision Screenings
(All 8th Grade Students & 6th and 7th Graders identified as needing
October 15, 16, 17 (All Day)
November 30 (1/2 day)
2018-2019 PTA Meetings - 7:00pm in the Media Center
October 15 March 11
November 12 April 8
December 3 May 13
January 14 June 10
2018 - 2019 Parent Teacher Conferences:
- October 9 (3:20 - 6:20pm) Teacher Request Only (You will receive a letter from your child's teacher if they are requesting a conference - (Please do not call in to set up a conference if you did not receive a letter)
- October 24 (3:20 - 6:20pm) A link to the sign up will be sent to parents
- November 14 (3:20 - 6:20pm) A link to the sign up will be sent to parents
- November 29 (3:20 - 6:20pm) A link to the sign up will be sent to parents
Click here to open the ORMS 2018-2019 Information Page.
|No, this isn't actually my picture. I just haven't gotten around to updating this section. It's good to know that someone is reading every last word though. Thanks!