Home Access Center is available for students, parents and legal guardians to login and view information pertaining to their students. Please follow these directions to login to your account:
- Go to the Carroll County Public Schools website at https://www.carrollk12.org/
- Click on the ‘Home Access Center’ link.
- A new page will open - click the ‘Request Password’ link.
- Enter the email address you provided on your student’s emergency card (it will be the email account where you receive School Messenger alerts). You will receive an email to that account with a link to a web page. If the email message does not appear within several minutes check your junk mail folder and make sure it wasn’t delivered there. It will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the link from the email message and follow the instructions on‐screen. You will be prompted to answer 3 questions about one of your students. Once you have answered the questions correctly your password will appear on‐screen. Click the link on that page to be taken to the Home Access Center login screen.
- Login using your email address and the password that was displayed on‐screen. After logging in be sure to click ‘Profile’ in the top right‐hand corner and identify a new password for your account.
Please make sure you review the FAQ/Users Guide. It contains important information and FAQs regarding getting connected and navigating Home Access Center.