Seeing students for what they can become.
Core Values: Northwest Student
- Display evidence of Husky P.R.I.D.E. to reach your full potential.
- Respect our learning and its diverse individuals.
- Accept personal responsibility for oneself.
- Develop the skills to thrive as a 21st century learner and citizen.
- Develop effective communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
Core Values: Northwest Families
- Support the importance of education at home.
- Engage in partnerships with the school: PTO, Career Day, Student Learning Opportunities OR Parent/Teacher Conferences.
- Volunteer in the school: Field Trips, After School Activities OR Sign up to help in the Teacher Work Room.
Core Values: Northwest Middle School
- Maintain a safe and respectful learning environment.
- Expose students to diverse learning experiences.
- Provide all students with opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Establish positive relationships.
- Create opportunities for the students to become college and career ready.
Core Values: Northwest Middle School Staff
- Assess student progress to provide appropriate and targeted instruction.
- Prepare students to participate in a global society by fostering real world application and the higher-level mastery.
- Create opportunities for the student to become college and career ready.