Team 1 Team 2
Ms. Voland - ELA Ms. Zorn - ELA
Ms. Raith - Math Ms. Biggerstaff - Math
Ms. Krouse - Science Ms. Kealey (Team Leader) - Science
Mr. Knight (Team Leader) - Social Studies Mr. Harrington - Social Studies
- Students will respect the teacher and fellow classmates.
- Students will respect and use with care all school property.
- Students will follow all safety rules.
- Students will be responsible for completing homework and other assignments.
- Students will come to class prepared and ready to learn.
- Students will ask questions and seek help when it is needed.
- Students will avoid using phrases such as, “I don’t know” or “I can’t”.
- When assignments are not completed it makes it difficult to fully assess a student’s learning.
- All work is expected to be submitted on time, or following the CCPS absence guidelines.
- Unique expectations are a part of class. Students who follow or exceed these expectations will be awarded Hero Bucks!
- Hero Bucks are earned by doing the following things:
- Following directions, safety, and school rules
- Consistently completing homework and other assignments on time.
- Consistently coming to class prepared with all needed supplies.
- Participating in class.
-Completing jobs when assigned.
-Working cooperatively with your peers.
*Hero Bucks can also be earned for displaying other positive behaviors.*
- Absences can greatly affect your performance in class.
- Make every attempt to come to school when you are well.
- When absences occur “make-up” work will be given when you return to school.