HISTORY OF NORTH CARROLL MIDDLE SCHOOL
North Carroll Middle School was built in 1956 as a high school and was the first North Carroll High School.
After an addition to the building in 1962 our building became North Carroll Junior-Senior High School.
Our name was changed to North Carroll Middle School in 1976 when we were officially designated as a middle school.
In November, 2005 State funds for the modernization of our school was provided
through the public school construction program under Governor Robert Ehrlich, Jr.
Past Principals were:
James R. Young
Harry M. Lambert
Carl W. Snook
James R. Carver