For information on the topics or programs listed below contact Mrs. Bohle or Mr. Canfield at (410) 751-3554.
- Counseling Referral Resources
- Mental Health Resources
- Enrollment Forms
- Carroll County Health Department Programs and Services
- Get Connected: Local Family Resources
- Johns Hopkins University: Center for Talented Youth
- Summer Enrichment
- Community Agency Numbers
- Counseling Appointment Request
- Bullying, Harassment, or Intimidation Reporting Form
- Student Assistance Program Referral
- Cancer Support Group
- Courage Kids Support Group
- Teen Help Line
TO REPORT suspected child or adult physical and sexual abuse, neglect, and/or mental injury,
call Carroll County Department of Social Services at 410-386-3434 twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Safe Schools Maryland Tip Line
The Safe Schools Maryland Tip Line is an anonymous reporting system used to report threats to the safety and/or wellbeing of students. Students, parents, faculty, staff, and members of communities throughout Maryland may use this anonymous, app- and web-based reporting system to share their concerns, such as:
- Mental health crises
- School and community violence
- Drug activity
Other issues affecting our Maryland students.
The Safe Schools Maryland Tip Line is a tool for proactively addressing harmful situations and helping students who need it. By using a variety of communication modes to support the reporting and routing of tips, the Safe Schools Maryland Tip Line empowers the citizens of Maryland to create a culture of preparedness, prevention, and school safety for our students.
The SafeSchoolsMD app is available on The App Store and Google Play.
To report an anonymous tip, please click here.