From left to right: Connie Swartzbaugh, Bobbi Hollingsworth, Katie Sentz, Sharon Helwig, Caitlyn Hewitt,
Jennie Kempf, and Kristin Cavey
The mission of Winters Mill High's School Counseling Department is: Preparing students to be lifelong learners & responsible citizens in the community through a comprehensive program that will meet their academic, personal/social, and career needs.
School Counseling Belief Statement
The Winters Mill High School Counseling Department operates under the belief that:
- All students can soar into their future equipped with skills they have learned through lessons, groups, and activities.
- We believe individual students possess within them the power to control quality, growth, and satisfaction in their lives.
- We believe each student is unique and has special abilities, talents, and interests that must be recognized and nurtured.
- We believe all students have dignity and worth.
- We believe all students must be prepared to function in a rapidly changing, global society.
- We believe in ongoing evaluation of service delivery that is data-driven and responsive to the needs of our diverse community.
- We believe a successful program requires the support and participation of all school personnel, parents, guardians, outside agencies, and the community at large.
- We believe in developing relationships with our students.
School Counseling Department Contacts
(To send an e-mail please click the name)