The fall sports season will begin on Saturday, February 13, 2021. To be eligible for tryouts/practices, all interested students must be registered on Family ID, have a valid physical uploaded by noon on Friday, Feb. 12, and be academically eligible. Please refer to the links below. A schedule of tryout times and location will be provided later next week. If you have questions about individual sports, please reach out to the head coach at the email listed:
Chris Bassler / Football RCBASSL@carrollk12.org
Laurie Naill / Field Hockey LMNAILL@carrollk12.org
Ryan Dulaney / Cross Country email@example.com
Alex Taylor / Cheerleading Alexistaylor8910@gmail.com
Jim Carpenter / Golf JECARPE@carrollk12.org
Bird Brown / Boys Soccer Rcbrow2@carrollk12.org
Danielle Midkiff / Girls Soccer DRMIDKI@carrollk12.org
Evan Frock / Volleyball Evanf23@hotmail.com
Natasha Costley / Corollary Sports NCCOSTL@carrollk12.org
Quick Links for Athletes
Family ID Registration
CCPS Physical Form
2021 Winter schedules are available on the following site:
Watch Live and On-Demand High School Sports
Westminster HS is proud to announce that we have partnered with the NFHS Network and invested in new technology that will bring you every game from our Main Gym and Stadium, LIVE! Friends and family members who can’t make the game will never miss a play again!
Join the NFHS Network (subscription fee required) for full access to all WHS live and on-demand sports broadcasts as well as other available high school sporting events from around our nation.
- Visit www.NFHSNetwork.com
- Search for Westminster High School and click on our page
- Subscribe and Follow
Student-athletes will need to follow the following protocols:
- Wear a mask to and from practice, and at times when they are not actively participating
- Stay sociality distant whenever practically possible IE: Water breaks, at the beginning and end of practice
- It is imperative that students do not come to practice if they are not feeling well
- Locker rooms will not be available, so students need to come dressed for practice or games
Indoor Track & Field Families
The intent of this document is to provide you with information about how this year’s Indoor Track & Field season will look, as it will be very different from the format in which we are all accustomed. It is not possible to replicate a typical Indoor T&F season with the safety protocols and logistics required by CCPS, the Carroll County Health Department, the MPSSAA, and the State of Maryland. Listed are adjustments that must be made to make the Indoor Track & Field season possible this year:
- All meets will be scheduled using outdoor facilities, weather and temperature permitting (Carroll County has no indoor facility and we are not permitted to travel outside of the county for athletic competition at this time).
- There will be no indoor practices as in the past, where we trained in hallways – all practices need to be held outdoors with limited weight room use added in.
- All meets will be either a CCAL tri-meet, or a quad meet every Saturday in January, and will be held @ either Century HS or Manchester Valley HS, as they have 8 lane tracks.
- All meets will be conducted by implementing the recommendations/rules provided by the MPSSAA Indoor Track & Field Return to Play Document.
- There will need to be limited entries for certain events allowing us to accommodate the meet during the warmest part of the day, transportation, and social distancing.
- Unfortunately, spectators will not be allowed at meets, as the number of participants alone will put the events close to the MD state attendance maximum for outdoor events.
- We anticipate meets being streamed through the NFHS network with a paid subscription service.
If you have specific Indoor Track & Field questions, those can be directed to the Athletic Director, Terry Molloy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terry Molloy / Athletic Director
Click HERE for Spring OTAs
Athletic Director Facilities Coordinator - Terry Molloy
Athletic Trainer: Gina Tolomei