Dear Parents/Guardians of SCHS Students,
Online registration for athletics at South Carroll High School will be moving back to Family ID. Registration for Winter Sports Is now open and will close on November 15th at 12:00pm. Please ensure that your child is fully registered by this date and time to be eligible for winter tryouts which begin on Monday, November 15, 2021
Family ID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user friendly way to register for our athletic programs. It will help us to be more administratively efficient, environmentally responsible, and provide an electronic registration service convenience to our CCPS families. When you register through family ID, the system keeps track of your information in your Family ID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple sport programs.
Information needed to register:
You will need student ID information, health insurance information, and doctor information. You will need to upload all three pages of the Physical forms (New to 2020) into the system. There will be a link from the Family ID platform to this packet and on the CCPS website. If you are unable to upload the Physical packet, simply contact the school’s main office or athletic director and schedule a time to bring the physical to the office. You can also send the Athletic Director a scanned copy of all 4 pages to firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is the link for South Carroll High School. A parent/guardian is required to register their child on this link:
If you registered your student for a sport in the 2018 – 19 school year, you may use the information you submitted to save time. Please use the following steps:
- Click on the Current Season registration form on your school's FamilyID
- Login using the e-mail address and password you created last season.
- Choose the sport.
- Click on "Add Participant Below or Click to Select" and pick your child's name.
- Update health and demographic information, if necessary.
- Sign-off on seasonal agreements.
- Save and Submit
If your child did not register for a sport last school year, or your child is new to South Carroll, or you used dragonfly max, please follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using Family ID, click Create Account. ClickLog In, if you already have a Family ID account.
- Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to www.familyid.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from Family ID confirming your registration.
- Once you have successfully register and uploaded your child’s physical, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from the athletic department through Family ID.
No payment is required through the Family ID registration process. Payment will take place with the parent or child through the main high school office or online at www.myschoolbucks.com All athletic fees must be completed by the first game.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact Family ID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly
- For any school specific questions, please contact your high school athletic director via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.