Academic Tutoring Support
As a part of South Carroll’s continuing mission to provide academic support, and recovery, we will be offering tutoring during the 2021-2022 school year. We will provide tutoring in most academic areas, which will be conducted by South Carroll High School Faculty after school or through National Honor Society Students during flex. The program will be run as follows:
· After school tutoring will take place on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
· After school tutoring sessions will begin immediately at the end of the day until 3:30
· Student athletes may attend tutoring, and then join their athletic practices
· NHS peer tutoring runs during flex on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9-9:30
· Students must complete the tutoring request form prior to beginning tutoring.
· If you are interested in tutoring please contact Julie Caple (410)-751-3575 x2211 or complete the tutoring request form.
· SCHS Teacher/Peer Tutoring Request Form