Athletic Director: Tim Novotny
Cost of Admission to Games:
|Single Game - Adult
|Single Game - Student (Grades 1-12)
|Single Game - Senior Citizen (62 and older)
|Season Pass - Student
|Season Pass - Adult
|Season Pass - Family of Four
|Each additional Season Pass for family members
Spring Starting Dates, Times and Locations
Spring sports registration is now open on Family ID, if you already have an account with Family ID just log in and register for a sport. If you need to set up a new account just follow the instructions below. These are the programs being offered for the spring season;
JV/Varsity Girls Lacrosse
JV/Varsity Boys Lacrosse
Corollary Corn Toss
Track & Field
JV/Varsity Girls Tennis
JV/Varsity Boys Tennis
If you registered your student for a sport in the 2018-19 school year, you may use the information you submitted to save time. Please use the following steps:
1. Click on the Current Season registration form on your school's FamilyID
2. Login using the e-mail address and password you created last season.
3. Choose the sport.
4. Click on "Add Participant Below or Click to Select" and pick your child's name.
5. Update health and demographic information, if necessary.
6. Sign-off on seasonal agreements.
7. Save and Submit
If your child did not register for a sport last school year, or your child is new to South Carroll, please follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using Family ID, click Create Account. ClickLog In, if you already have a Family ID account.
- Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to www.familyid.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from Family ID confirming your registration.
10. Once you have successfully register and uploaded your child’s physical, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from the athletic department through Family ID.
No payment is required through the Family ID registration process. Payment will take place with the parent or child through the main high school office or at the “Meet the Coaches Night”. Payment by check or cash only and a receipt will be given at the time of payment. All athletic fees must be completed by the first game.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
Lightning strike alert counter.
County Sports Zone