Athletic Director: Jim Horn
Important information regarding Fall Sports
Fall Sports Starting Dates, Times and Locations
(All fall sports practices will begin on Wednesday, August 8 unless noted)
Cheerleading—August 9, 5:00 pm in auxiliary gym
Cross Country— 2:30 pm at the Mayeski Pavilion
Field Hockey— 3:30 pm at the field hockey field
Football – 8:00 varsity in auditorium; JV – 8:30 in cafeteria
Golf—August 9, 12:00 parent meeting at Challedon, 1:00 practice at Challedon
Boys Soccer— 2:30 pm at baseball field
Girls Soccer— 8:00 am at Mayeski Field
Volleyball—9:00 am in main gym
Meet the Coach Night
All parents must attend the meeting for their child’s team. Throughout the night parents may purchase season tickets, pay team membership for fall sports teams (fall only), join the athletic boosters and purchase South Carroll spirit items.
Monday, 8/20 – golf, soccer and volleyball
Tuesday, 8/21 – cheerleading, cross country, field hockey and football
Reminder – every student must electronically register for fall athletics. The website is www.familyID.com. If you registered last year, you simply need to update the information and, if needed, upload a new physical. If you have not registered before, please scroll down for more information. Registration for fall sports will begin Tuesday, May 1 and will close at 12:00 noon on Tuesday, August 7, 2018.
Concussion Testing: Concussion baseline testing is no longer mandatory. For the fall sports season we will offer tests for those parents who wish their child to be tested on the following dates/times: June 5 and 6, 4:00 and 5:00 PM. All testing will be done in the media center by appointment. Appointments can be made by contacting the school’s main office. You must bring the “Sports Concussion Testing Program and Release Information” form with you. This can be obtained at the CCPS website, the SCHS website, the Carroll County Athletic League website (see below), or through the main office.
Check out our CCAL website at www.carrollcountyathleticleague.org for 2018 – 19 sports information
Cost of Admission to Games:
|Single Game - Adult
|Single Game - Student (Grades 1-12)
|Single Game - Senior Citizen (62 and older)
|Season Pass - Student
|Season Pass - Adult
|Season Pass - Family of Four
|Each additional Season Pass for family members
Family ID Information
Family ID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user friendly way to register for our athletic programs. It will help us to be more administratively efficient, environmentally responsible, and provide an electronic registration service convenience to our CCPS families. When you register through family ID, the system keeps track of your information in your Family ID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple sport programs.
Information needed to register:
You will need student ID information, health insurance information, and doctor information. The Doctor Physical Exam Signature Page is the only page needed for you to upload into the system. There will be a link from the Family ID platform to this single page on the CCPS website. If you are unable to upload the Doctor Physical Exam Signature Page, simply contact the school’s main office or athletic director and schedule a time to bring that single page in for uploading.
Below is the link for South Carroll High School. A parent/guardian is required to register their child on this link:
If you registered your student for a sport in the 2017 – 18 school year, you may use the information you submitted to save time. Please use the following steps:
- Click on the Current Season registration form on your school's FamilyID
- Login using the e-mail address and password you created last season.
- Choose the sport.
- Click on "Add Participant Below or Click to Select" and pick your child's name.
- Update health and demographic information, if necessary.
- Sign-off on seasonal agreements.
- Save and Submit
If your child did not register for a sport last school year, or your child is new to South Carroll, please follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using Family ID, click Create Account. ClickLog In, if you already have a Family ID account.
- Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to www.familyid.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from Family ID confirming your registration.
- Once you have successfully register and uploaded your child’s physical, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from the athletic department through Family ID.
No payment is required through the Family ID registration process. Payment will take place with the parent or child through the main high school office or at the “Meet the Coaches Night”. Payment by check or cash only and a receipt will be given at the time of payment. All athletic fees must be completed by the first game.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact Family ID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly
- For any school specific questions, please contact your high school athletic director via email
Lightning strike alert counter.
County Sports Zone