Transcript Information / Resources
Graduate Transcript Request Form - Transcript Request Process Form for Students who have already graduated -Students that have graduated from 2004 to present may submit the form and fee directly to Mrs. Shimoda at Liberty High School. All other graduates (prior to 2004) should submit the form and fee directly to Central Office.
Senior Student Resources
College 101 Night Programs - held at Century High School on April 4, 2017
Preparing Your Junior for the College Admissions Process - Parent presentation given on March 8, 2017
College and Career Planning Information
- Getin2College - Username: 2017 Password: Admit7 This is a college prep resource that our counseling office purchased to help students and parents in the planning process. They provide calendars and checklists for each grade level to help plan and prioritize during the school year. Also included are college application resources, financial aid information, summer programs available, standardized testing information, and newsletters.
- College and Career Online Resources
- Career Development Online Resources
- Occupational Outlook Handbook- http://bls.gov/ooh - A government resource providing career information. It gives descriptions for careers as well as median income, education required, and career outlook
- . Alternatives to Four Year College Programs