SUGGESTIONS FOR PARENTS: If students are struggling here are some ideas:
- Review Report Cards and Interims with your Child - Teachers have indicated the areas which caused your child to receive a poor grade (ex. - poor test scores, homework).
- Published Grades - All teachers publish grades to the internet so you can keep track of your child’s progress more frequently. Go to www.carrollk12.org and click on Home Access Center and follow the instructions.
- Communication with your Child’s Teacher - You may email the teacher (see staff directory) or call (410) 751-3450.
- Parent Teacher Conference - Another option is a conference with the teacher. Please contact the teacher for possible times.
- Homework Suggestions- (1) Check each night that homework assignments are written down. (2) Determine the time and place that homework is completed each night. (4) Check that homework is complete.
- Attendance- Encourage students to come to school and when absent complete make-up work
- Contact the CCCTC Counselors