Benefits from the Community
- Each program depends on community business to attend their mandatory advisory committee meetings. Many of the improvements over the years have come from our local business partners.
- Internships would not be possible with business recognizing the quality of our students.
- Volunteering for our trade show in engineering, open house every fall, and our mock job interviews for every program.
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!
Benefits to the Community
- The CCCTC provides one of the larges career preparation facilities in Carroll County with close to 1000 students receiving career training each year.
- Graduates who attended the CCCTC are an important part of the Carroll County labor force, management, and small business owners .
- Over 10 of the CCCTC students are now teaching at the school.
See some of our local business partners