Some ways the community benefits the Tech Center
- Each program depends on community businesses to attend their mandatory advisory committee meetings. Many of the improvements over the years have come from recommendations from our local business partners.
- Internships would not be possible without businesses recognizing the quality of our students.
- Local businesses volunteer to help at our trade show in engineering, the CCCTC open house every fall, and our mock job interviews
- Local business often hire students from our programs and offer resources and time assist our instructors.
Some ways the Tech Center benefits the County
- The CCCTC provides one of the largest career preparation facilities in Carroll County with close to 1000 students receiving career training each year.
- Graduates who attended the CCCTC are an important source for the Carroll County labor force, management team, and small business owners.
- The Tech Center routinely provides community service projects for the county, such as, repairing county vehicles, creation of the 911 memorial, building the construction shed, renovating a pole barn into a classroom, producing oyster reef balls, providing a quality low-cost, cosmetology salon and catering facility, and so much more!
- Over 10 of the current teachers at the Career and Tech Center were previous students.
See some of our local business partners