CENTURY HIGH SCHOOL
ATHLETIC MISSION STATEMENT
Century High School’s mission is to provide a rigorous athletic program which complements and supports a challenging academic program that is committed to creating a safe, yet supportive, learning community.
C - Character – Respect, responsibility, and integrity are the foundation of good character.
H - Honor – A sense of what is right or proper.
S - Sportsmanship – Playing fair, respecting the officials, treating opponents with respect, and being gracious in winning or losing.
Key Information for Registering for a Sport
We are excited to announce that we are launching the online registration for CCPS athletics through Family ID (www.familyid.com) this year. This will include all registration for interscholastic athletic teams and corollary athletic teams at seven high schools. Dates for Spring Registrations periods will be posted as soon as they are available. Family ID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user friendly way to register for our athletic programs. It will help us to be more administratively efficient, environmentally responsible, and provide an electronic registration service convenience to our CCPS families. When you register through family ID, the system keeps track of your information in your Family ID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple sport programs.
Information needed to register:
Student information, health insurance information, and Doctor information. The Doctor Physical Exam Signature Page is the only page needed for you to upload into the system. There will be a link from the Family ID platform to this single page on the CCPS website. If you are unable to upload the Doctor Physical Exam Signature Page, simply contact the school’s main office or athletic director and schedule a time to bring that single page in for uploading.
The link to your child’s landing page will be emailed to the parent/guardian’s email on file at the high school. A parent/guardian is required to register their child on this link:
Century - http://www.familyid.com/century-high-school-4744558e-cabe-4f0a-a7fb-a3d229003dc2
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using Family ID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a Family ID account.
- Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from Family ID confirming your registration.
No payment is required through the Family ID registration process. Payment will take place with the parent or child through the main high school office or at the “Meet the Coaches Night”. Payment by check or cash only and a receipt will be given at the time of payment. All athletic fees must be completed by the first game.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact Family ID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly
- For any school specific questions, please contact your high school athletic director Randy Pentz via email
What does your son/daughter need in order to participate in high school athletics?
* Physical – good for 13 months
* Emergency Form – 2 copies - done each season
* Impact Baseline Concussion Testing – good for 2 years.
- Impact Concussion Testing: Testing dates to be announced
- Tryout Dates: Spring sports tryouts begin March 1st.
- Meet the Coach Night: The Spring Meet the Coach Night isTuesday, March 13th at 7:00 pm in the gymnasium.
- Athletic Fees: $105/child/season, $150 total/family/season, $50 for Corollary Sports.
- Athletic Boosters: Please support our booster group and visit the website at www.centuryathleticboosters.org
- Schedule website: www.carrollcountyathleticleague.org for all sport schedules.
- Contact information: Randy Pentz – Athletic Director email@example.com or 410-386-4400
- Coaches information: Can be found at the Century High School website.
*CCPS Lightening Procedures*