Click here for the Transcript Request Form.
Mid-Year Transcript Request Form
Important procedures to follow when requesting a transcript:
Submit the completed transcript request form online.
- The first 3 transcript request are FREE. After that, the cost is $2.00 per transcript. Students applying to multiple schools using The Common App are only charged for a single transcript.
- To ensure timely delivery of transcripts, please allow a minimum of 10 school days for processing.
- If a Secondary School Report is required by the school, please submit to School Counseling Department. This document can generally be found and downloaded from the college website or it can be found as part of schools’ application material. This report is a portion of the application completed by the School Counseling Office and often includes GPA, class rank, character and academic rating scales and contact information. To ensure timely delivery of the counselor’s recommendations, please place requests at least 3 weeks prior to the college application deadline.
- If a letter of recommendation from your School Counselor is needed, please download the Senior Recommendation Request form.
- After completing the Senior Recommendation Request form, please e-mail the document to your School Counselor and to any teacher from whom the student plans to request a recommendation.
*All required paper work (Transcript, Secondary School Report, and Counselor Recommendation) should be requested at the same time.