Google Guide for Parents.pdf
January 20 Wkly Mssg.pdf
QA Hybrid Model (003).pdf
Attendance - Student and Parent Directions.pdf
Please click to view Hampstead Elementary Updated Virtual Schedule
Please click to view the Virtual Supply List
Supply list for 2020-2021.pdf
LOCATE: Childe Care
LOCATE:Child Care at Maryland Family Network is a free service funded through a grant by the Maryland State Department of Education which is provided to people seeking child care in Maryland. We have a database of regulated Family providers and Child Care Centers in the State. LOCATE: Child Care's personalized telephone service offers parents referrals, guidance and links to other resources 877-261-0060 or marylandfamilynetwork.org.
Please call to make an appointment to register your child for Kindergarten. Enrollment in Kindergarten is mandatory for children who will be five years of age on or before September 1, 2020.
Doors will remain locked during the school day. Parents will gain access into the building from the front office staff. ALL visitors must scan their license to receive a visitor's badge, NO EXCEPTIONS! Badges are time sensitive and must be worn at all times while in the building. Please keep in mind that while this procedure might take a little longer, all measures are being taken to keep your child safe during the school day. Please be patient once you have rung the doorbell. A staff member must then access the security program on our computer and there are several steps to open the mic and unlock the front door. If the doorbell rings while we are trying to unlock the door, the security system then resets and the process must be repeated.
Visitors/School Security for 2020-2021 School Year:
- Please call 410-751-3420 to make an appointment
- Please read the COVID Questions Sign
- Ring the doorbell during school hours 8:45 am - 4:15 pm. Please be patient as there are several steps on the computer to operate the security system
- You will be asked to lower your face covering; your name; purpose for your visit
- If your visit involves areas other than the front office, you must have valid Identification. Your driver's license will be scanned to process your Visitor Badge
- We will be unable to accomodate visitor's having lunch with their child
The following documents are required in order to register/transfer your child.
- The biological parent or legal guardian must come into the school
- Photo I.D. of the person registering the student
- Proof of residency
- Proof of birth/age of the student
- Copy of the immunization records
CCPS Handbook/Calendar /schools/elementary/ham/ParentsCommunity/Documents/Approved2020-2021SchoolCalendar.pdf