Registrations are by appointment only. Please see our Kindergarten Sign Up Genius on our home page to make an appointment for registration. Please contact Sheri Harman, Registrar at 410-386-4440 if you have any further questions.
NOTE: If interpretation or translation services are needed for Kindergarten Registration, please contact Patricia Burns, Coordinator of Interpreter/Translator Program by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 410-386-1699.
Please review and complete the following forms before your registration appointment. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN ANY FORMS UNTIL YOU ARE IN FRONT OF SCHOOL PERSONNEL.
CCPS Enrollment Form (DO NOT SIGN FORM PLEASE)
Student Health Questionnaire & Records
Prior Care Form
Home Language Survey
Student Information Survey
Family Information Survey
While we maintain Covid-related protocols, please be aware of the following instructions for your appointment.
- One parent – Incoming Kindergarten students should not attend.
- Wear face covering.
- Bring your own pen.
- Have all paperwork completed except signatures.
Please note that only a biological parent or legal guardian can register the child. Please be sure to bring valid photo identification (i.e. driver’s license), your child’s proof of birth, immunizations and proof of residency. (See the following list for acceptable items for registration/enrollment.)
Acceptable Documents for Legal Proof of Birth/Age:
- Birth certificate (original or copy)
- Birth Registration Notice
- Baptismal or church certification
- Official school record
- Official court document indicating child’s birth date
- Parent’s affidavit (with prior approval by school Pupil Personnel Worker)
Acceptable Documents for Proof of Residency:
- Signed lease/rental agreement on a home/apartment in which the parent/legal guardian is currently residing. (Expired lease is not acceptable)
- Current rent receipt*
- Recent bill for a service delivered to the residence,* (i.e. BGE, land-line phone, cable, oil, water)
- Mortgage statement/bill*
- Signed settlement document
- Property tax bill from the current fiscal year indicating “primary residence”
- Deed (must show parent/legal guardian’s name, house number and street name)
- Residence Verification Statement accompanied by an acceptable proof of residence for the owner/lessee of the property
- Real Property Data Search Report listing parent/guardian name and “Principal Residence”
*Date on document must be within 60 days of enrollment
Please feel free to share this information with any family/friends that do not currently have children enrolled at Cranberry Station Elementary School but may have a child entering Kindergarten.