PLEASE READ IMPORTANT DAY-OF PICTURE DAY DETAILS BELOW
ORDER FORM HERE
Since we have currently gone back to the 100% virtual learning, it was necessary to make a new plan for having student pictures taken. We have decided to have student pictures after school hours in order to get all the students pictures taken rather than to constantly reschedule. These pictures are what we use in the yearbook so having every student have their picture taken is our goal!
Pictures will now be taken on the dates listed below. You will need to sign up for through the “Sign Up Genius” link below.
***If you have already signed up for pictures on 12/4 evening timeslots or the 12/8 evening time slots, please keep those appointments***
All pictures will now be taken in the cafeteria.
Use the link below to sign up if you have not already signed up for a time slot.
Fall Student Picture dates are:
Thursday, December 3rd from 4:00p.m. – 6:45p.m.
Friday, December 4th from 4:00p.m. – 6:45p.m.
Monday, December 7th from 4:00p.m. – 6:45p.m.
Tuesday, December 8th from 4:00p.m. – 6:45p.m.
Sign Up Genius Link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d49aba622a5fccf8-school
- Please do not come more than five minutes prior to your selected time slot.
- Park in the side parking lot. Students will enter directly into the cafeteria from the side door. Do not enter through the lobby doors.
- A staff member will be at the cafeteria door to let the students in. Students must be wearing their masks, and they will be socially distanced until the photographer is ready for them. Tthey will remove their mask once they are positioned in front of the camera.
- Students will exit thru the lobby doors where parents can wait under the canopy for them. A staff member will walk your child to the front lobby doors to exit the building and be returned to their parent approximately every 15 minutes (students will remain socially distanced while in the building).
- We ask that parents remain outside, wearing their mask and socially distanced. Depending on weather conditions, please feel free to wait in your cars until your child’s 15 minute time block has expired having their picture taken (i.e. your time slot is 5:00p.m.be under the canopy to pick up your child by 5:15p.m.).
Thank you for your patience and flexibility with our current situation.
If you have any questions, please email Donna Glasscock at email@example.com