Student Account Information
Please be sure to join us every day for a delicious, healthy breakfast and lunch. Here are some things that we think you need to know to enhance your cafeteria experience.
- Every student who goes through our cafeteria line will use a unique, Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access their account. Parents have the option to add any denomination to the account for the purchase of meals and snack items. It is a convenient way to ensure that money is not lost or forgotten during the hectic morning rush.
- Each student has been issued a unique, 5 digits PIN. Parents can find their child’s PIN in the CCPS Home Access Center (HAC). Once you sign on, select the registration button in the far upper right area. Once you click on registration, the demographic information appears. The Cafeteria PIN can be found under the Emergency Section on the right. Please help your child remember their number. It makes the line move faster and ensures that everyone has plenty of time to enjoy their meal. If they do happen to forget the number, the cashier will be able to find it for them.
Carroll County Public Schools offers two ways to deposit money onto your child's cafeteria
Direct to the Cafeteria
You can send a check or cash of any value directly to your child's cafeteria.
Online Payment and Account Monitoring System
Visit My School Bucks and set up an account for free. To set up the account, you will need to use your child's PIN. With the account, you will be able to view your child's cafeteria balance and daily purchase activity. You can also use the online service to make a credit card payment, as well as make deposits into multiple children's accounts with one transaction fee.
This school year, ALL students can receive 1 free breakfast and 1 free lunch every day.
|A la Carte Prices|
|Milk - 1/2 pt.||$0.60|
|Snack Items||$0.75 - $1.00|
FULL A LA CARTE PRICING
Students may purchase meals with cash. However, money on account protects against forgotten or lost money and allows students to move through the serving lines more quickly.
- How do I put money on the account?
- Can I monitor what my child is purchasing?
- What happens to my account at the end of the school year?
- Visit www.myschoolbucks.com to add any value to the account with a credit card. (There is a small service provider fee for the transaction.) You’ll need your child’s PIN to complete the simple registration process.
- You can still send in cash or a check to your school’s cafeteria. The cafeteria manager will add it to the account.
- The money added to the account can be used to purchase meals AND snack items.
Visit www.myschoolbucks.com and set up a FREE account. Once you complete the simple registration process (you’ll need your child’s PIN to get started) you can set up low balance alerts and monitor what they are purchasing.