Student hours are 8:00 A.M.. until 2:00 P.M.. If you are unable to attend school, please contact us at 410-751-3620 Ext. 2296 by 8:00 A.M. or as soon as possible.
Additionally, students can notify their CCPS Instructor by email:
ST@CC & TE@M - Tara Duvall: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: Students attending the ST@CC program at Carroll Community College are required to complete a Campus Check-In Self Declaration Form. This form is located on the Carroll Community College Website.
TOPS & TE@CH - Helene Stoelker: email@example.com
CITY - Jen Wolfarth: firstname.lastname@example.org
When should you stay home?
COVID-19 Like Symptom Self-Screening:
Please check your status daily and do not report to school if you are experiencing any of the following situations or symptoms:
- Known exposure to someone who is being tested for COVID-19 or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms as identified below
- Known exposure to someone who is COVID-19 positive*
- Positive COVID-19 test within 10 days*
- Notification from the health department, your employer, a healthcare provider, or school nurse that you need to isolate or quarantine*
- Experiencing a new loss of taste or smell*
- Shortness of breath*
- Difficulty Breathing*
- Fever of 100 degrees or higher**
- Muscle Aches**
- Sore Throat**
- Nausea or vomiting**
- Runny Nose**
*Indicates one of these symptoms/circumstances meet clinical concern for COVID-19
**Indicates two or more of these symptoms meet clinical concern for COVID-19
Other reasons I might need to stay home?
- Fever (must be fever free for 24 hours without fever reducing medication)
- Vomiting (must be vomit free for 24 hours)
- Diarrhea - loose, watery, and possibly more-frequent bowel movements - is a common problem. Causes include eating something that disagrees with you, illness, medication, and dehydration. The health department guideline is "can it be contained". Contact the school nurses if you have questions or to give them warning as to medication or dietary changes that may have occurred that have side effects.