In the event of inclement weather, please listen to local radio and/or television stations for school closings, late openings or early dismissals to determine if your home visit, therapy appointment, group or meeting has been cancelled. The following guidelines are specific to the Birth through
• When Carroll County Public Schools are closed due to snow, ice or other inclement weather
conditions, all visits and appointments will be cancelled.
• 2 Hours Late Opening- Appointments before 10:00 am will be cancelled. Appointments at and
after 10:00 am will be held at the scheduled appointment time.
• 1 Hour Late Opening- Appointments before 9:00 am will be cancelled. Appointments at and after
9:00 am will be held at the scheduled appointment time.
• Closing 3 Hours Early- Appointments at and after 12:30 pm will be cancelled.
• Closing 2 Hours Early- Appointments at and after 1:30 pm will be cancelled.
• Closing 1 Hour Early- Appointments at and after 2:30 pm will be cancelled.
If you require more detailed information about Carroll County Public Schools' inclement weather policy, click here.