- Community Food Banks of Carroll County: the following schools host a food pantry at no charge to ANY community member in need of supplementary food.
Francis Scott Key high School: 410-751-3320 OPEN: Every Tuesday 3:00-4:00 (Room 805)
Westrminster High School: 410-751-3630 OPEN: Every Thursday 3:00-4:00 (including summer)
Winters Mill High School:410-386-1500 OPEN Every Wednesday 3:00-4:30
- School Food Banks: the following schools host a food pantry to families with students attending these Judy Center Schools. Call the schools for more information.
Cranberry Station Elementary 410-386-4440
Elmer Wolfe Elementary 410-751-3307
Robert Moton Elementary 410-751-3613
Taneytown Elementary 410-751-3282
- Looking for child care that best meets the needs of your child(ren)? Call Child Care Choices at (410) 751-2917
Parenting Resources/Support Services
- Ready Rosie: sign up for this FREE resource to recieve a daily text or email containing 2-3 minutes videos that show parents and guardian’s ideas of how to better engage their children at home, in the library, in the car, at the grocery store, or wherever they are spending time. There is always an opportunity for learning and talking that doesn’t take hours of practice!
- Find books and materials to borrow, story times to attend and a variety of fun family programs at: Carroll County Public Library
- Reading Aloud is IMPORTANT : Reading is Fundamental
- Find good choices for books and how to share them: Zero to Three
Health and Dental Health Options
Vision Assistant Options
Early Learning Resources
**The views, opinions, conclusions and content expressed in this website are those of the author or organization and not necessarily those of Carroll County Public Schools, its officials or the Board of Education. The content of this page has not been reviewed or approved by CCPS and the author or organization is solely responsible for its content.**