Carroll County Fine Arts Mission
Carroll County Public School’s Fine Arts Program is a quality educational program for students in grades K-12 that develops the whole person through a curriculum that integrates the performing arts with practices of innovative thinking. We aim to develop students’ capacity academically, artistically and socially so that they leave the school system as independent, collaborative, responsible and creative young adults with a lifelong interest and ability within the arts. We believe that these skills and qualities will prepare our students to pursue further educational goals and allow them to contribute to the life and well-being of society as a whole.
Our Fine Arts School-based Programs:
- Offer comprehensive courses in all areas of fine arts at varying levels in order to meet every students need and interest.
- Build students capacity toward persistence and embrace delayed gratification.
- A Fine Arts program that has a presence within their school community through exhibit and performance.
- A fine arts program that values teacher and student influence within a collaborative atmosphere.
- Where learning through the creative process builds innovative and confident thinkers.
Fine Arts Supervisor
Fine Arts Assistant Supervisor
Fine Arts Administrative Secretary