Pre-Kindergarten - an intervention for eligible
4-year-old children in Maryland.
Who is eligible for Carroll County Public Schools' Pre-Kindergarten Program?
- There is no cost to parents who meet the eligibility requirements.
- Children of families who qualify under the Free and Reduced Meal income guidelines.
- Children who are homeless.
- Children in foster care.
- All eligible children must be residents of Carroll County.
- All eligible chidlren must be 4-years-old on or before September 1st.
- If Pre-K spaces are available, CCPS may enroll additional children who have school readiness needs.
Where is Pre-K Provided?
- Cranberry Station (Full Day)
- Ebb Valley
- Elmer Wolfe (Full Day)
- Linton Springs
- Parr's Ridge
- Robert Moton
- Spring Garden
- William Winchester
Did You Know...
- Transportation is provided to most students.
- Either breakfast or lunch is offered depending on the time of the class.
- Classes start the Monday after Labor Day and meet five days a week for 2 1/2 hours a day EXCEPT for Elmer Wolfe and Cranberry Station (both are full day programs) and on early dismissal dates.
Interested in Pre-K for your child?
- Contact your school or visit the CCPS website www.carrollk12.org for an interest form.
- For additional questions contact: CCPS Department of Curriculum and Instructional Resources 410-751-3101.
- For Interpretation Services call: 410-386-1699.
- For Parent Resources contact: The Judy Center at 410-751-3613.