Priority Focus Areas for 2018-19||
|Communication between CCPS and the community is meaningful, informative, timely, respectful, two-way, and multimodal.|
- 2017-18: 35% average of schools participating at CAC meetings
- Pending administration of the MSDE ESSA climate survey
|Intentional and appropriate communication outreach to our families of minority students, students living in poverty, special needs students, and English learners.|
- 2018-19 number of requests on new CCPS international telephone line
- 2018: 428 Participated in the Culture Expo
- 2017-18: 74 families participated in Special Education Family Support Nights
- 2017-18: Historically 20% of Title I families have taken advantage of at least one family engagement activity throughout the school year.
Establish baseline in 2018-19
2019: increase by 10% from baseline
2018-19: increase by 10% from baseline (80+)
30% of Title I families will take advantage of at least one family engagement activity throughout the school year.
45% increase by 2023, based on this year's utilization, which serves as the baseline
2022: increase by 35% from baseline
2022-23: increase by 75% from baseline (130+)
60% of Title I families will take advantage of at least one family engagement activities throughout the school year.