Where can I find the tuition reimbursement pre-approval forms?
The tuition reimbursement forms can be found by visiting the tuition reimbursement website.
When is the fiscal year?
The fiscal year runs from July 1 to June 30.
How much money is allotted for tuition reimbursement?
The tuition reimbursement amount is dependent on which master agreement the employee belongs to.  For more information about Bargaining Unit Agreements, visit the Master Agreements website.  
How do I find out how much money I have left allotted for the fiscal year?
Access the Human Resources Center in the Tech Services Portal. The Courses tab will show the course information including how much was reimbursed. 
If you have any questions about tuition reimbursement, please contact Julie Nguyen by email jdnguye@carrollk12.org or call (410) 751-3076