Student Account Information
Please be sure to join us every day for a delicious, healthy breakfast and lunch. Here are some things that we think you need to know to enhance your cafeteria experience.
- Every student who goes through our cafeteria line will use a unique, Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access their account. Parents have the option to add any denomination to the account for the purchase of meals and snack items. It is a convenient way to ensure that money is not lost or forgotten during the hectic morning rush.
- Each student has been issued a unique, 5 digit PIN. Parents can find their child’s PIN in the CCPS Home Access Center (HAC). Once you sign on, select the registration button in the far upper right area. Once you click on registration, the demographic information appears. The Cafeteria PIN can be found under the Emergency Section on the right. Please help your child remember their number. It makes the line move faster and ensures that everyone has plenty of time to enjoy their meal. If they do happen to forget the number, the cashier will be able to find it for them.
- How do I put money on the account?
- Visit www.myschoolbucks.com to add any value to the account with a credit card. (There is a small service provider fee for the transaction.) You’ll need your child’s PIN to complete the simple registration process.
- You can still send in cash or a check to your school’s cafeteria. The cafeteria manager will add it to the account.
- The money added to the account can be used to purchase meals AND snack items.
- Can I monitor what my child is purchasing? Visit www.myschoolbucks.com and set up a FREE account. Once you complete the simple registration process (you’ll need your child’s PIN to get started) you can set up low balance alerts and monitor what they are purchasing.
- What happens to my account at the end of the school year? Money that is left on your child’s account will carry over from year to year. The account will also automatically transfer to any Carroll County Public School.