Plant Operations 410-751-3470
Coordinator of Environmental Safety
The overall objective of the Coordinator of Environmental Safety is to ensure and maintain a safe environment in all CCPS school buildings and grounds for students, parents, employees, and any other persons who may be using the schools in the community.
It is the responsibility of the Coordinator of Environmental Safety to oversee the folowing:
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
- Drinking Water Testing.
- Water Treatment and Testing for all schools using well water.
- Carroll County Health Department school inspections.
- State Fire Marshall school inspections.
- Elevator Inspections.
- Bleacher and Granstand Inspections.
- Playground Inspections.
- Hazardous Waste Removal.
- Safety Data Sheet website database. (Link to SDS website is below.)
- School Safatey Committee.
- School Fire Drill Procedures.
Details can be found in the Plant Operations Procedure Manual. See link below.
Links to Test Documents Link to Safety Data Sheet Website