Students Will Be Able To:
- Construct an explanation of speed by observing how timing and distance effect speed to determine the speed of an object is related to the energy of an object.
- Students will identify cause and effect relationships by experimenting with model car ramps to explain changes in speed.
- Observe that energy can be transferred from place to place by sound, light, heat, and electric currents.
- Create, build, and diagram working circuits
- Identify and describe renewable resources and how they impact the environment. Some resources are renewable and others are
- Use the engineering and design process to develop a plan and engineer a solar oven in order to prove that energy can be transformed from one form to another.