We are very excited to announce that CCPS will be hosting the Summer Virtual Learning Series (SVLS) for teachers and instructional assistants throughout the month of August.This unique Professional Learning opportunity has been designed to meet your needs as we prepare for the 2020-2021 school year.
Click here to view the SVLS Booklet containing detailed registration instructions and session descriptions. Please take some time to review this information.
We’d like to highlight a few logistical items:
- Teachers are required to attend 7 webinars. IAs are required to attend 3 webinars.
- Teachers are also required to complete the SVLS Accountability Tool. Teachers will submit this tool to their school administration for review. This tool will be valuable during the observation/evaluation process. It will also be applicable as an artifact specifically related to Domain 4.
- Registration will take place through the PD Portal.
- For those using a nonCCPS computer, please access WebPortal & the Professional Learning System via https://remote.carrollk12.org
- A Planning Tool is also provided to assist you in mapping out the sessions you would like to attend.
- Individual session registration will close 24 hours prior to the event.
- Once registration closes, you will receive an email with a link to join the Meet/TEAMS session.
We know you will find the series valuable to your continued growth and success!
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the Professional Learning Team.
Jeff Alisauckas – firstname.lastname@example.org
Colleen Ensor- email@example.com
Jamie Weaver – firstname.lastname@example.org