2018-2019 Informational Calendar Handbook
The CCPS 2019-20 calendar is available to download and import into Microsoft Outlook or many other standard calendar program.
All dates and times are subject to change.
Once you import the file into your calendar, any changes made to the calendar will need to be manually updated by you.
How to import the schedule to your Outlook calendar ::.
- DO NOT simply click on the link. Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Mac) on it and select "Save Target As ..." (IE for Windows), "Download link to disk" (IE for Mac). If given the choice of text or source, choose source.
- Save the file to a location that you will remember.
- After it has finished downloading, locate the file and follow your calendar program's instructions for importing events.
- From the top toolbar, click File -> Import and Export
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next
- Click the Browse button and navigate to the saved schedule file, select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next
- From the "Select destination folder" pop-up, click on Calendar and click Next
- In the next window, under the box labeled, "The following actions will be performed:", click the box next to the option labeled, "Import 'calendar.csv' into folder: Calendar."
- In the Map Custom Fields pop-up window, click and drag the fields from the left window into the right window, as follows:
START_DATE to Start Date
START_TIME to Start Time (select START_TIME for local time zone, or START_TIME_ET for all ET)
SUBJECT to Subject
DESCRIPTION to Description
LOCATION to Location
END_DATE to End Date
END_TIME to End Time (select END_TIME for local time zone, or END_TIME_ET for all ET)
REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
REMINDER_DATE to Reminder Date
REMINDER_TIME to Reminder Time (select REMINDER_TIME for local time zone, or REMINDER_TIME_ET for all ET)
- Click OK, then click Finish
- A status window will appear that says, "Importing Appointments from 'calendar.csv' into Calendar"