Robert Moton Elementary School
1413 Washington Road
Westminster, MD 21157
(410) 751 - 3610
(410) 751 - 3927 FAX
8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
To ensure that all students learn.
- We collaborate by sharing, discussing, developing, and listening within the RME community to maximize the effectiveness of data, resources, and teaching and behavior management strategies.
- We provide effective communication between school and families to empower families with tools to be active partners in their student's success.
- We collaboratively reflect and analyze formative and summative data to make decisions and monitor our progress.
- We collaborate to plan and pace instruction, to promote a consistent approach and to raise student achievement.
- We participate in weekly Kid Talking meetings to support students and teachers in setting specific goals to meet their academic and social needs.
- We recognize and seek out job embedded professional development opportunities at all levels.