Photo Credit: Kim Shilling
Where Learning Never Ends
School Hours for 2015-2016
9:15 a.m. until 3:45 p.m.
1st Marking Period Ends Friday, November 6th
Early Dismissal (1:00) - November 6th and 25th
School Closed - November 26th and 27th
Submit an Absence or Dismissal Note
4th & 5th Grade Battle of the Books List
April 22, 2016 MVHS
Visit Carroll County Public Library to Check These Books Out!
Attention: You will be leaving the official CCPS website when clicking the above link. Please read the disclaimer.
All books are Black Eyed Susan Award Nominees
1. El Deafo by Cece Bell
2. The Stratford Zoo Midnight Revue by Ian Lendler
3. Phoebe and Her Unicorn by Dana Simpson
4. Poop Fountain! By Tom Angleberger
5. Half a World Away by Cynthia Kadohata
6. The Fourteenth Goldfish by Jennifer Holm
7. Half a Chance by Cynthia Lord
8. Absolutely Almost by Lisa Graff
9. Words with Wings by Nikki Grimes
10. Gabriel Finley and the Raven’s Riddle by George Hagen
Our vision at Manchester Elementary School is to ensure that every student can thrive as a responsible citizen in a changing world by providing rigorous and challenging curriculum in partnership with quality staff, caring families and supportive community members.
The mission of Manchester Elementary School is to prepare all students to become successful learners in school and in life.
Martin Tierney, Principal
Katie Purper, Assistant Principal
3224 York Street
Manchester, MD 21102
fax # 410-751-3439
Web Master/ Publisher Annette Bailey, Media Specialist
Last updated 11/11