Mr. Dana A. Falls serves as the Director of Student Services, a department which employs approximately 250 individuals in six program areas. These areas include School Counseling, Health Services, Pupil Personnel, School Psychology, Service Learning, and Safe and Drug Free Schools. The services provided are listed below. You may click on any of the items to receive additional information.
- School Counselors - Role of the School Counselors, Professional Disclosure Statement, Confidentiality, Counselor Notekeeping Standards, Frequently Asked Questions, Staff Assignments, Counseling Intervention Services, Counseling Prevention Programs, Career Information, Applying to College, Scholarships, Crisis Intervention Specialists, Behavior Support Specialists
- Health Services - Role of the School Nurse, Immunizations including requirements, clinics and FAQs, Medications Policies and Procedures, Health Appraisals / Physicals, Hearing / Vision and Scoliosis Screenings, Communicable Disease, Dental including requirements, clinic, and fluoride, Chronic Health Conditions, School Health Council, and Confidentiality.
- Pupil Personnel - Role of the Pupil Personnel Worker, School Assignments, Out of District Request, Non-Resident, School Attendance/Truancy, and Custody.
- School Psychology- Mission, Contacts, Core Services, and Resources.
- Safe and Drug Free Schools- The goal of the Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools is to coordinate prevention and intervention plans and programs designed to help ensure the maintenance of safe and drug-free schools by using all resources effectively and efficiently so that student achievement will be improved for all students. To achieve this goal we must work cooperatively and collaboratively with school system staff, our interagency partners, community members, and parents.