Meet the Coach Night - August 19th at 6:00pm in the Auditorium
1st Annual FSK Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show
September 6, 2014
click here for more information
Francis Scott Key High School
3825 Bark Hill Rd
Union Bridge, MD 21791
Phone #: 410-751-3320
Fax #: 410-751-3325
John Baugher, Principal
Weather Related Information
Please do not call the school
Listen to WTTR (1470 AM Radio), WBAL
(1090 AM Radio), WCBM (680 AM Radio), or
WMAR-TV (Channel 2 TV).
If you are absent please call or
e-mail the school at 410-751-3323
||Use these links to order your yearbook, upload photos or create a yearbook recognition advertisement!
| EAGLE News
- Do you have an Eighth Grader coming to Key next year? Check out our Presentation HERE
- Our Presentation about course selection for the 2014-2015 academic year is available now, please click here: Course Selection
- 2014 - 2015 - Parking permit application
- New procedures for work permits! Click here!
- Did you know grades are now live on the Home Access Center (HAC)? Signing up for this service is quick and easy. Get the directions.
- Engraved commemorative pavers are available. A walkway will be built around the stadium and you have the opportunity to leave your mark. Guidelines and order forms are here.
- Attention Parents - please read this important announcement concerning permission to photograph, videotape or audiotape and student work on websites or publications here.
- Attention Parents and Students- read an important announcement about turnitin.com use in CCPS here.
| Important Dates
13 - Fall Sports Try-outs
19 - Meet the Coach Night - 6:00pm - Auditorium
21 - New Student Orientation/Back To School Night
25 - First Day of School for Students
1 - Schools Closed - Labor Day
6 - 1st Annual FSK Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show
25 - School Closed - Rosh Hashanah
26 - Schools Closed for STUDENTS - Professional Development Day for Teachers
This website was last revised 7/23/2014. For suggestions or problems with this website, contact email@example.com