- DO NOT simply click on the link below. Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Mac) on it and select "Save Target As ..." (IE for Windows), "Download link to disk" (IE for Mac). If given the choice of text or source, choose source.
- Save the file to a location that you will remember.
- After it has finished downloading, locate the file and follow your calendar program's instructions for importing events.
- From the top toolbar, click File -> Import and Export
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next
- Click the Browse button and navigate to the saved schedule file, select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next
- From the "Select destination folder" pop-up, click on Calendar and click Next
- In the next window, under the box labeled, "The following actions will be performed:", click the box next to the option labeled, "Import 'calendar.csv' into folder: Calendar."
- In the Map Custom Fields pop-up window, click and drag the fields from the left window into the right window, as follows:
START_DATE to Start Date
START_TIME to Start Time (select START_TIME for local time zone, or START_TIME_ET for all ET)
SUBJECT to Subject
DESCRIPTION to Description
LOCATION to Location
END_DATE to End Date
END_TIME to End Time (select END_TIME for local time zone, or END_TIME_ET for all ET)
REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
REMINDER_DATE to Reminder Date
REMINDER_TIME to Reminder Time (select REMINDER_TIME for local time zone, or REMINDER_TIME_ET for all ET)
- Click OK, then click Finish
- A status window will appear that says, "Importing Appointments from 'calendar.csv' into Calendar"